Olive Oil Tasting in Umbria-Tuscany
Come and visit us at il Fontanaro to enjoy your first olive oil experience.
Here is a brief introduction on our Olive Oil Tasting.
- The color of the extra virgin olive oil is not an indication of its purity or lack of it.
- When you do an Olive Oil Tasting usually the best oil is gold color!
- The true extra virgin olive oil is the result of the first press of olives, shortly after they have been picked. Ideally within few hours from the time they are picked.
Olive Oil Tasting in Umbria Tuscany
- You will learn also to read the olive oil packaging and to choose among all at the shop.
Olive Oil Tasting Booking Details
- We are located in Paciano, Umbria, Italy. Our village of Paciano, every year in November/December organize one of the Olive Oil Tasting of Umbria Tuscany.
- To book your olive oil experience write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost is 15 € per person.
- The olive oil tasting is every day except of Saturday and Sunday. Always at 10.30 AM.
- Read our reviews on Tripadvisor.
Il Fontanaro Organic Olive Oil estate is always proud to show you the olive mill and the estate and to share with the passion for the best Italian olive oil in the world! Here at Fontanaro you can also adopt an olive tree.