Come and Visit us for the new Olive Oil Retreat 2019
After the great experience of our first olive oil retreat in collaboration with Oreeko, the green directory partner
we are happy to announce the Olive Oil Retreat 2019, next October 28th.
The Olive Oil Retreat is a week or a week end to learn all about the art of making olive oil, and take part in our farm and culinary class, and also to enjoy with us the Italian country slow living.
You can enjoy a 3 days or a 7 days of Italian Country Slow Living with the Olive Oil Retreat 2019.
Here are some of the focused on oil activities planned:
- Organic Olive oil Harvest, take part to the olive harvest and learn how to pick olives.
- Organic Olive oil Press, take part to the process and learn how to make extra virgin organic olive oil
- Organic Olive oil benefits workshop, take part to our olive oil class.
- Organic Olive Oil tasting, learn how to recognize a good olive oil.
- The art of cooking with Organic Olive Oil
Olive Oil Retreat 2019 and the extra activities:
- Olive oil Massage (you can book our massage therapist for a massage doe only with our olive oil)
- Wine tours in Tuscany and Umbria, to visit the best Slow Food selected wineries.
- Shopping tour in Tuscany and Umbria, to small local eco Company.
- Cultural tours, to Cortona, Castiglion del Lago, Arezzo, Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino, Orvieto, Spello, Deruta, Città della Pieve, Perugia and more.
- Food tours to daily food market and to taste some of the best local trattoria and restaurants in the area.
Write us for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to read our Tripadvisor Reviews.
Here are more info for you about our village to discover while here at the Olive Oil retreat and tasting.
Paciano is a tiny village of less than 1000 inhabitants, including an increasing number of American and English resident. In the village there are 3 restaurants, 2 grocer’s shops, 2 bars, an ATM Bank machine, a little souvenir shop, a Pharmacy, a Post Office a small theatre and the heritage museum.
In the area of Paciano are offering of many different choices: art, culture, nature, sports, as you may already know from our web site. You will find here some Umbria and Tuscany booklets highlighting the most important places to visit and the main events that will take place in the area.
We can arrange guided visits for you to some of the most important wine cellars in this area, such as Avignonesi in Valiano, Cantina del Redi in Montepulciano, Lungarotti in Torgiano (Perugia), Barbi and Biondi Santi in Montalcino ….And we’ll be happy to tell you more during your stay here. Off course we’ll be happy also to suggest you tours among the best Italian olive oil here around!