Adopt an Italian olive tree here at Fontanaro Olive estate in Paciano, Umbria, Tuscany border.
Each year we offer a very limited number of opportunities to adopt an olive trees.
Adopt an Italian olive tree is your occasion to support the Italian Country slow living green project of il Fontanaro.
The green living dream of the Pinelli family.
Obtain soon the yield of “your” olive tree.
What are the benefits of Adopt an Italian olive tree?
- We’ll gave your name to the olive tree with an organic tape. So you can recognize it among all.
- By adopting an olive tree you will also have your own personalized label. A label with your name on it!
- This olive gift allows you the joy of being a long distance organic extra virgin olive oil producer. It provides inside information about the growing business and allows you to see what happens to a olive through the year. You will also help as, a small olive producer keep their business growing too.
- Also includes: photos of the tree and the story of your tree along the year.
- You will lease the right to the production of extra virgin organic olive oil from the tree at a fixed price of 250 euro per year plus the shipping.
- You will receive the first olive pressed this November: 5 lt. of our extra virgin organic olive oil, Olio della Pace.
- 2 Fontanaro’s cooking aprons.
- Every year you can re.confirm the subscription at the same price.
- Also you will have a personal discount to book at our villas – Value is 15% off for all 2018 booking of 5 nights minimum staying. And 50% off at your next cooking class. You can use this as a voucher gift for a friend.
Adopt an Italian olive tree is the perfect gift or a Christmas present!