Best Olive Oil book to read this year 2016
There are many nice books to read about olive oil,
Here are some of our best:
- Tom Mueller – Extra Virginity – The sublime and Scandalous world of Olive OIl. More info at: http://www.tommueller.co/ http://www.truthinoliveoil.com/extra-virginity
- Carol Firenze – The Passionate Olive, 101 things to do with olive oil. More info at http://thepassionateolive.com/
- Carl Orey – The Healing Powers of Olive Oil, a complete guide to nature’s liquid gold. Revised and Updated 2016.
- Fausto Borella – Italian olive oil guide – Terre d’olio – The Land of Olive Oil – The new edition is coming soon. http://www.maestrodolio.it/en/guida-olio
- Marco Oreggia – Flos Olei 2016 – Coming soon – http://www.marco-oreggia.com/