Olive oil benefits
Fontanaro olive oil Benefits, in details
· Rich in fatty monounsaturated acids
· Natural antioxidant helping fight bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol
· Helps in prevention of heart and bone diseases
· Helps bile secretions and Reduces sugar levels in the blood
Fontanaro Olive Oil has less acidity than regular extravirgin. The lower the acidity, the higher the quality.
Why Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil is good?
Consuming more than four tablespoons a day can significantly lower your risk of having a heart attack, suffering from a stroke or dying of heart disease, according to the recent study published in the New England Journal of Medicine. Olive oil is full of polyphenols, a type of antioxidant that helps protect your cells from damage. Certain polyphenols also have anti-inflammatory properties. It contains amounts oVitamins E and K and plenty of beneficial fatty acids, and Omega-6, Omega-3.
Fontanaro Olive oil contains oleic acid and oleocanthal, nutrients that can fight inflammation. This may be the main reason for olive oil’s health benefits.Il Fontanaro Extra virgin olive oil protects against heart disease via numerous mechanisms
- Reduced Inflammation: It protects against inflammation, a key driver of heart disease
- LDL Cholesterol: Olive oil protects LDL particles from oxidative damage – a key step in the heart disease process
- Improves Endothelial Function: Olive oil improves the function of the endothelium, which is the lining of the blood vessels
- Blood Clotting: Some studies suggest that olive oil can help prevent unwanted blood clotting, key features of heart attacks and strokes
- Lower Blood Pressure: One study in patients with elevated blood pressure found that olive oil reduced blood pressure significantly and cut the need for blood pressure meds by 48%
Given the known biological effects of olive oil, it is not surprising to see that people who consume the most of it are significantly less likely to die from heart attacks and strokes.